I just dont think most guys realize how good the stockers are, for an aftermarket rocker to be significantly better they are going to be expensive, luckily really good rockers are available dirt cheap... stock rockers. I am guessing the reason aftermarket ones are so expensive is there is a lot of complex drilling because of how the rockers feed oil down to the lifter instead of the other way around. Maybe someone could correct me if I am wrong but in order to make them cheap you need to run an AMC style lifter that feeds up to the rocker instead of down to the lifter so you can eliminate all those oil passages in the shaft and rocker bodies, butt than that adds a butt load to the cost so you dont really gain anything. I think people are just so used to needing to upgrade rockers from the old stamped steel jobs of the BB SB magnums that they just assume you have to upgrade the new hemi ones when really you don't in most cases. Sure adjustability would be nice but that means different valve cover to boot and really the stock hydraulic stuff is good for some really decent RPM. If you were that serious about adjustment you could just do like the DOHC guys with their shims for the buckets but you could just order a whole mess of different length PRs very close to what you need so you can switch em out, this would give you the added bonus of losing the weight of the adjuster off the valve train.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!