Originally Posted By BlueRacer69
Originally Posted By big-block-dave
Originally Posted By BlueRacer69
Hello all. Did the 69 M-code Darts get the same kickdown linkage as the 383 Dart GTS's did. Or did it get the kickdown that the 440 B-body cars had. There is a slight difference between the two kickdowns in design. Thanks for the help.

Good question, but Rhinodart should know the right answer^^^^^^

I have what appears to be an all original M-cuda under the hood and maybe taking the vertical rod that goes down to the trans out for measurement/comparison this summer. I think i have a factory 383 rod to compare it to.......... popcorn
big-block-dave. If you remove your kick down linkage this summer, from your M-code Cuda can you maybe post a picture of the down-rod for me? I would like to see its shape and also post its measurement for me. I would very much appreciate it. Thanks.

Will do.........

I'm the CARETAKER of Weinstats '69 440 'cuda registry and have 104 of the 360 cars to date. 84 fastbacks/20 coupes. Always looking for new(REAL M-code) '69 440 'cudas to add to the registry so drop me a note if any are found or known. This isn't a publicly released registry. Thanks, Dave