Thanks for the input Guys. Yes I would keep the boost low until I built a Motor specifically for it. And I know I need a blow thru carb set up or even thinking of going to a EFI set up like the Holley Super sniper as it can be hard to tune a carb with all the elevation changes around here. Head west and you go from 5000ft to 8000+ in no time, head east and you drop almost as fast. Makes carb tuning a real compromise unless you never go anywhere.

I really will play with it a bit first to determine if the engine is even healthy enough to try it, No use trying to boost something if it all ends up blowing straight past the rings or valves anyhow.

I'm really wanting to try it, even if I end up having to build a motor for it. Elevation really sucks the power out of everything naturally aspirated. My Turbo Diesel Jeep and turbocharged VW station wagon do much better in comparison, you can hardly tell that they lose any power even over 8000 feet. Coming back to CO from ND where I'm originally from it's easy to feel the power difference in anything naturally aspirated, even more so when you drive up into the mountains

Ill update you guys if I try it!