If you want to retain the stock appearance, do what big money lewis says and have Wards do the Aurora 180 watt am/fm/mp3jack (even bluetooth, too), conversion to your stock radio and upgrade your factory 8 ohnm speakers to 4 ohm hi perf speakers. You can't use 8 ohm speakers with the Auroa conversion unless you wire them in series which destroys stereo sound.

If you're wanting to replace the front large center dash speaker with 2 smaller ones, turnswitch.com sells a mounting plate you can mount 2 3"or 4"speakers in. . They also sell high perf 8 ohm speakers if you just want to upgrade your stock radio system. Its roughly $500 for the
Auroa conversion plus 4 ohm speaker costs. You can get a 2'or 3'MP3 jack cord & hide it in the glove box or ash tray.

I used their 8 ohm speakers in my 70 Challenger 3 speaker dash system years ago & had Wards restore my am 8 track before they stopped doing tape players and they also added an mp3 jack I hid in the ash tray. Stock small watt output but it sounded great with turnswitch's 8 ohm speakers.

I had Barry's 8 track do the Auroa 180 watt/ mp3 jack conversion to my am/fm 8 track in my 71 Power Wagon but it s pretty expensive to get them to upgrade the delivery date.