Originally Posted By tobnHisglory
I purchased mopar offset hangers and offset shackles for a 73 Cuda. I installed them with mopar super stock springs which I was under the impression was a matching system. Now my set up is 2 inches or so too short. Everything bolts up but the rear shackles are all the way forward and the rear spring eye is touching the bottom of the frame rail.
My question is, did I buy the wrong offset hangers? Is there an extended offset hanger for superstock springs on an ebody? Does anyone know the part number if so?

Thanks,

Reggie

The best I can do for you is the following, as I don't know exactly what your trying to accomplish?

IF you want to run the SS springs AND also OFF SET hangers to move the springs inboard you need MP kit# 4120078 for the front spring perches and MP kit# 4120076 for the rear shackles, IF you are running the stock WIDTH E body rear axle?, you'll need to remove and relocate/reweld the AXLE perches INBOARD on the axle, OR install a STOCK WIDTH 67-70 B-Body rear end as that will BOLT-IN on the relocated front spring perches and offset rear shackles

IF you want to keep the E body STOCK WIDTH rear end, with no mods to the AXLE perches AND use the SS SPRINGS, you'll need MP front perch kit# P4120080 and you'll use the stock E body rear shackles...

Would be nice to know what kind of "offset" your looking for?, positive or negative regarding the back spacing of the intended tires/rims

FYI, I don't know if the MP PN#s are still available, or superseded?... DrDiff.com offers a lot of spring and axle options/parts that would probably be your best source for better quality parts to accomplish your SS spring install to the criteria you desire...

Hope this helps?
Mike