Yes, on these cars the clutch master uses the brake master cylinder reservoir for its fluid.
Sometimes when I get in the car in the morning to leave for work after it rained overnight, when I release the parking brake, the pads are "stuck" to the rotor and break loose as I start to move.
I used to have a '95 Ram 1500 where the front pads would "stick" to the rotors after the truck had sat in my driveway a few days. You could see faint pad shaped marks on the rotor when you looked at it.
I'd go through front brakes like crazy on that truck, every 10,000-12,000 miles they'd be shot. I also had a 90 T Bird SC 5 speed at the time and I got 135,000 miles on a set of front pads on it, so I don't think it was my driving style that wore out the Rams brakes so quick.
I worked at Raybestos then and fortunately got an employee discount on parts, Rotors and loaded calipers were around $90. I got pretty good at replacing that trucks front brakes!
Finally I got the idea of replacing the front metallic pads with ceramic, so they would not rust together and stick. That idea worked, my Rams brakes no longer were shot after 10-12,000 miles.
That is why I am thinking of using ceramic pads on the rear of my Dart.