Let me start by saying that I know this is no way to read plugs, but it seems like something is off enough here to know without having to do the run wot then shut down method lol

Finally set the car back up for boost/pump gas. Running ok, but still figuring out the tune. Did a few part throttle runs and cruised it a bit. I purposely set the target AFR pretty rich to be safe so i expected the plugs to be a little fouled up. It was richer than I wanted (but directly after a 40-50% run they seem to clean up and have a nice gold color so I think it's mainly part throttle/idle fouling them). One thing I am noticing consistently though is when I pull the drIver's side plugs , cyl 3 is always very lean looking on the strap and has a clean, white porcelain with no fuel soot. This is true if I pull it after a 40-50% throttle run or after a normal cruise. It's an Indy single plane with a FITECH 1200 up top and a EV blow through hat. Running about 7 PSI now with the procharger. I'm worried about doing any WOT testing but no sign of speckling that I can see so it doesn't even seem like it's detonating. There is still color around the top ring but nothing I can see on the porcelien (though I need a good plug flashlight).

I figured there could be some fuel distribution issues at a cruise with the single plane , but THAT much to where all the other plugs on that bank are black? I'll pull all the plugs tomorrow for a better look.

IMG_4882.JPG
Last edited by 1mean340; 06/04/18 03:31 AM.