Originally Posted By MoparBilly
Whether dealing with A&A, or Cope, there are some things to be aware of:
First, they aren't Amazon, Jeg's, or Summit, so the shipping fees can add up pretty quick. To this end, try to order everything you need in one shot.
2nd, both charge core charges for certain parts, and this isn't always readily apparent, so ask!
3rd, they aren't Amazon, Jeg's or Summit, so the order may take longer to reach you...plan accordingly.

I have used CRT (Cope) and no problems. As mentioned above, it would be a good idea to get all parts from one place at the same time to save on shipping costs. This is if getting rebuild kit with hard parts like the A&A super sprag, billet drums, servos, low gear and such. Core charges on valve bodies and pumps if you are buying modified versions from them, maybe on the solid bands too?

If you just need the clutches, steels, seal kit, bands and bushings there are a few suppliers on E-bay that have really good "rebuild" kit prices.

When I rebuilt my 727 with new drums, low gear, pump, I had to change the fiber washer on the pump to get the correct clearance for input shaft play. Just another part that needed to be replaced that I did not plan on and set me back another week to get the parts.