A few months back, to avoid a collision on the freeway in my '93 Dakota, a basically threw the truck into a slide at 70+ MPH. It was a sudden and violent throw (to the right) with little braking that I thought was gonna roll the truck.

Now about 2 months later, truck is getting a drivers side lean much like a '70's full size PU (I haven't suddenly gained weight rolleyes ). The steering wheel is a little more off center than it was, and....as much as the passenger side rear wheel is too far out, the drivers side is too far in (like either the axle or the bed shifted) but the cab/bed alignment doesn't seem changed.

I haven't had the truck on a lift, but I crawled around underneath it looking for signs of shift, frame crack(s)...etc, etc, and didn't see anything (frame is rust free BTW)

That being said though, the truck still drives the same. It doesn't pull when you let go of the wheel at speed, nor does it pull when you brake.

Do you think any of this is related to what happened a few months back? I guess I'm a little nervous because I've had two full size truck frames fail (rust free) for different reasons.

shruggy

John

The dream is dead, long live the dream.......😥