Originally Posted By Dragula
Originally Posted By Superfreak
Everyone would be just better off financially and mentally if they just put chevy engines in their mopars. eek up

So those after market blocks were too expensive to buy one.....Now nobody makes one....

What are the SS guys doing for Hemi's?

Sounds like our options are getting fewer by the minute....

Heck the newer 6.1 blocks are tough to find....

Can't race without blocks....When I was looking for blocks, mire than one manufacturer said to put a shevy in it. I know guys that have, never thought I would have to consider it.

how fast do you want to go???? We have local area shops punching out low 9 second and 8 second Mopar wedges and Hemis every week in the Pittsburgh area that race every week at Keystone. Tom Hemphill, Tim Bowman, and Bob George Racing build these engines in their sleep. Tim is a one man show and he had 5-6 Indy blocks over the winter. Not bad for an old retired guy. He retired from a local tech school late last year and can now live in his shop full time. Each one of the shops listed above can build anything from street beasts to track monsters. Gene Nagie’s Dart pounds out 4.60’s and is at Keystone every week bracket racing. Quit being a “negative Nancy” and join the fun.

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
422 Indy headed small block
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Livin and lovin life one day at a time