My first pump gas 511 C.I. 400 stoker motor ended up with a set of Indy M.W. SR non ported heads on it with a 400-3 intake and a old Holley 9375 non HP 1050 CFM carb on it, I bought a Comp Cams new custom ground solid roller cam from a member on here that worked excellent, it was 260 @.050 on the intakes with .420 lobe lift, 266 @.050 on the exhaust lobes with .409 lobe lift ground on a 108 LSA installed at 106 to 107 ILC.
I switch to a set of Harland Sharp 1.65 ratio rockers after doing the first head swap from the original ported big valve 906 iron heads to a set of CNC ported Eddy RPM heads before switching the heads later to a set of Indy SR M.W port size heads(which increased the compression ratio from 10.29 to 1 to 10.78 to 1) several years later, same cam and lifters. That combination loved being shifted at or above 7000 RPM to get the best times the track no matter which heads, intake or carb sizes I ran on it shruggy
I have never used NOS so keep that in mind also work
I wouldn't be afraid to run that same combination with NOS though after discussing it with a friend who has raced a bunch of different motors and cars with NOS on them, he like tighter LSA cams than wider ones also for NOS work shruggy

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 04/24/18 03:01 AM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)