Originally Posted By TC@HP2
I would suggest contacting Laughlin to get their spring dimensional spec that are built into the chassis such as stock style 5.5" or coil over style 2.5" as well as the preferred height; (864) 963-6022. With that info, then a call to Ridetech to see what products are compatible with the physical layout of your chassis.

I wouldn't be concerned with using a bag set up on a streetable track day car. The Ridetech systems are pretty advanced now and will allow not only just ride height adjustments but can be dialed in with various spring rates from the driver's seat while underway.

Thanks very much for the info, that is the way to go. The only other concern I have is heat from the brakes near the air bags. I may have to fabricate shields and brake cooling ducts for them.

70 Charger R/T SE 472 Hemi 70 Charger R/T convertible 70 Charger R/T V Code Sixpack 69 Charger R/T SE Sunroofcar 68 Charger 383 68 Charger 318 71 Charger R/T 70 Challenger convertible 71 Challenger convertible 71 Cuda 340 09 Challenger R/T Classic