I do have a 82 LA 360 mech linkage bell from a d350 with the 360 flywheel that has the 12" clutch only.

you have to install the bell then heft the fly up into the bell and bolt it on. has 2 notches machined into the inside of the bell that allows just enough room to slide the fly in and clearance to spin.

same diameter of the 318 wheel though, so must be a bell housing thing?

both my LA 318 flys have duel pattern for 11 & 12 inch pressure plates.

IIRC the NV4500 is a GM trans but mopar had a NP contract and they made mopar input shafts/bearing size output shaft spline count mopar specific.

that's why the info tag specific to the trans is VERY important on its rebuild or conversions. info for correct bearings and changes coming down the line.

there is a 12$ service book from GM that is a good source for info and specs on the Chrysler & GM NV4500

OH! and remember NV4500 take a GL-4 ONLY gear lube cost about 100$ to fill one with extra qrt.

I run the amsoil nv4500 oil in mine and got a 2 1/2 gallon of the stock gl-4 oil at first.

there are some nice oil coolers/heatsinks to replace the PTO covers as heat is a killer on the front input shafts & oil viscosity.