My 3450 lbs. pump gas Duster ran better and drove easier with T/A 8 inch high dollar SS/AA all out race converter built for foot brake racing than it did with the custom built 10.0 inch Continental behind my old 518 C.I. pump gas motor work That motor had 906 heads on it at first and then the MCH CNC RPM heads and finally a set of Indy SR M.W. heads with a Indy 400-3 intake and 1050 CFM Dominator, that final combination was the one that ran the quickest ET and fastest MPH boogie
My current S/P bracket car had a all race 9 inch Mikes Transmission Powerglide converter along with the Mikes Ultra Glide tranny built for the old blown B1 motor that was in the car before I bought that car less motor, that setup with my 675HP E85 bracket 505 C.I. motor went a bunch of 9.0 at 147+ MPH at Woodburn in that car weighing right at 2800 Lbs. with me in it. I ended up having some troubles and took the tranny and converter to A1 trannys in Vancouver and they took both of them apart and recommended that I use the 8 inch race converter that I have from them over that nine inch confused They swear my car will go faster with it work
I'm getting ready to try it to see luck
BTW, I like and use good (not cheap 8 inch converters tsk) 8 inch race converters in a lot of my street cars devil up

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 03/17/18 03:05 AM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)