My thought is definitely on the uppers and recommended for the lower control arms. You can beef up stock lower ones by welding one of those plates on the bottom, but you still have an old lower control arm that's seen how many years of abuse. I don't remember the stats but the QA1 lower was appreciably stronger than a stock one.

The strut rods I would highly recommend simply because they pivot more smoothly than a stock rod setup would, and they look fantastic on the car.

QA1 spent a lot of time trial fitting OEM and QA1 parts in all combinations, to make sure you could pick and chose what parts you wanted to use. I know this because they borrowed my 69 Coronet some years back to do all the trial fitting, measuring, etc.

The young guy who did most of the work was very detail oriented and careful with each setup. You can accuse me of bias, but I think you'd be hard pressed to beat their stuff.

You can look up QA1 K member online and see a video they made, again using my car, showing how the K member swap is done. There are some good shots of the control arms, etc, so you can judge for yourself how good the stuff is.

Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way