Originally Posted By Cab_Burge
Originally Posted By Derrick Payne
Has anybody used the ones Bob Mazzolini sells I hear there the same as the pro parts is this true

No, his have bigger primary tubes, Pro Parts where two inch, Maz are 2 1/8 shruggy
I bought a set of the original Pro Parts from Bill Bgashaw before he sold out and close the doors on Pro Parts for my 1969 GTS Dart 383 4 speed car, they don't fit worth a hoot on low decks with stock heads down
I called him about this and was told their for 440 motors in A bodies with stock heads, not low deck B motors whiney shruggy

I have a low deck big block with Indy heads and have had every fender well header made for these cars as I hate fighting headers on a race car.headman made great power but tire clearance was very limited. Went to hooker fender wells and we're ok but I needed a bigger tube header, went to Mazzolini propart header and made much more power but a pain to work on. I finally ponied up the money and had some made locally. 2 1/8 to 2 1/4, expensive but easy to work on every part of the engine and transmission and can now run a 27" tire. We

IMG_20170218_152802473_HDR-600x800.jpgIMG_20170218_132929553_HDR-800x600.jpg

Founder and CEO of the Central Valley Mopar Drag Pack