Originally Posted By jkwedge540
I have and A&A with all the bells and whistles. Every converter company I talk to says they can not help me. Car is heavy with a lot of spray. I just want to try and use a 400 toque converter with the 727. Never really had and issue with the trans.
up Thanks for answering, none of my own race motors make above 845 HP so I haven't had to deal with a converter made for above that HP yet.
My current bracket car had a Mikes Ultraglide with a 9 inch converter made for a blown B1 motor ran on Methanol in it when I bought it so I used it, it has worked well up
I may switch to a A-1 8 inch converter I have(per Al and Adams urging) as the current bracket motor barely cracks the 700 + HP numbers on a DTS engine dyno at 4300 ft. on E85 shruggy The first 1.27 60 ft. in that car without using the throttle stop reminded me to not sit up and lean forward when letting go of the trans brake realcrazy whiney
I do have a new car under construction that I was planning on using a older Pro Trans SS/AH 727 that I have with all the bell and whistles that came in them a long time ago, maybe it's time to call Dave and ask him if that is viable still or not now confused work Maybe it is time for a new state of the art Proflyte with converter made for the new car, hopefully the new 555 C.I. B1-MC motor will make north of 1000 HP on either E85 or straight Methanol luck

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 03/05/18 09:27 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)