ok so i've read a few old threads about lowering this year truck but still have questions...

front end.. if i go with a van lower control arm i need to drill the mounting hole correct? i didn't really want to do that. want to make it easily back to original if i want..

i was given this link to a set of springs.. the guy said they will fit perfectly and lower the truck about the same as the van lowers.. https://www.summitracing.com/oh/parts/djm-cs2391-2/overview/

as far as the rear goes i'm not sure what to do.. again i want to be able to easily go back to stock if i choose.. is putting the axle over the springs the best way? thats what a 4" drop? don't want to notch the frame so i can't go too low. will doing the axle flip hurt the drivability? cause wheel hop/spring wrap? is there a kit to easily do it? i have a 9 1/4 rear in this thing.. or do i just weld new spring mounts to the opposite side of the rear?

kinda lost on what way to go.. like i said it doesn't need to be slammed but lower then what it is now would look nice.. i was thinking 4-6 inches in the rear and 2-3 inches up front....

IMG_7304#2.jpg

It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

www.MoparMisfits.com