I know you're looking for a servo, but why not just hook up the air grabber the way the factory did???? I mean, because you're motor is a stroker doesn't make it any larger on the outside.

Unless I'm missing something (?) you could just put the air grabber stuff back in & have it work like the factory intended. The ONLY thing I would be concerned about is the carb/carb spacing on the intake manifold & the overall height of the intake.

Your hood closes, right? The air grabber box is in there, right? If not, then "maybe" consider an old 413 dual quad cast iron intake or an Offenhauser low-rise dual quad intake.

The only big question I have is, "Will a hemi dual quad air grabber air cleaner fit my dual quad carbs?" I thought about running a dual quad on my '70 Roadrunner many times, but never had a hemi air cleaner base (or knew the carb spacing) to check. As long as the hemi air grabber base fits your carbs & your hood closes, you can run a factory air grabber setup.

70 Roadrunner convt. street car 440+6, NOS, 4-spd, SS springs '96 Mustang GT convt. street car '04 4.6 SOHC, NOS, auto, lowered "Officer, that button is for short on-ramps"