I had a 76 version sometime in the mid 80s, school bus yellow with the black stripes. Mine was a 1/2 ton as well. No pictures, it was just another in the long line of Dodge beater trucks I've had.

I bought the truck dirt cheap because the rear axle locked up when the pinion nut backed off. I replaced it with an old Dana 8 lug I had laying around. Somewhere along its time with me, the 360, the 727, or the transfer case died, and I shoved a 383 & 727 in it. Later the front wheel bearings crapped out and I stuck a beam front axle (probably from the same truck the Dana came out of) in it. I remember it turned sharper to the right then it did to the left after the beam axle install. That old truck made at least 6 loaded trips to the Mopar swap meet in Milwaukee in the spring and fall. It was a pretty tough old bird for what I put it through, and it was pretty rough before it came to me!

My boss from the gas station I worked at had one, my memory tells me it was brown with a white stripe, but maybe not. That one was well cared for and was a really nice truck. Gene