Unless there have been some developments since I last looked into this, turning radius is a problem. This is because a steering rack has less travel to it than a pitman arm on the end of a steering box. To get around this issue, modern cars have shorter steering arms as cast onto the steering knuckle. The old mopar steering arms are part of the lower ball joint assembly, see pic above. The ones I have looked at do not have enough meat to relocate the tie rod hole, even if you could drill a tapered hole like OEM. So generally you're left with either living with an increased turning radius or change out the whole front suspension to run a steering knuckle made for rack and pinion.

Once upon a time I saw someone made some adapters that attached to the steering arms to relocate the connection further inboard, however to they didn't look safe. They were bolted to the original tie rod end hole and the other side was sort of clamped around the steering arm. I did one time see something that looked like custom machined steering arms but they didn't have good pics of how it mounted.

I did some reading from the hot rod guys who do a lot of mustang II based aftermarket front end stuff and they also say it's critical that the rack and tie rod ends are mounted in such a way that everything is straight. No ends angling up/down or fore/aft. There are also spacers you can put inside the rack to prevent bump steer because the distance between your control arm pivots needs to match the pivot length inside the rack at the inner tie rods.

Lastly, there's the cavalier rack. Still suffers from the same travel issues but mounts differently and I think some custom idler arms/mounts that would connect to your stock center link could be made in such a way as to correct the turn radius problem. Would take a bit of fabricating and I imagine some lathe time to cut the tapered holes.