Well, that didn't go as planned at ALL.......... down First pass I left in 2nd gear, second pass felt horrible so took it into 2nd then lifted and last pass felt good so my dumb azz stayed in it and I heard I went(threw the time slips in the trash)a 1.37 60,no 330 clock and another 6.15 at 111 something............Personally, even though I suck at drag racing, I think the QTP's are not the ticket at my power level and old azz M/T 28X10.5 w's went an easy 1.33 60. last year footin to 2500. Shiloh said I staged deep and even red lit but apparently pulled the fronts a foot plus but that didn't help and I need lots of seat time that I haven't seen in years..........I wish I could of ran as good as some of you and I predicted so maybe some day after new tires and whatever else it needs, I can meet my goal.............Still, a bad day/night at the track is way better than a day doin stuff we don't like and I met some cool people as always and got to see and smell some american muscle............ drinking

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....