I put a Holley “Terminator” throttle body system on an RV chassis with a bbc to replace the carb. This particular vehicle is used as a mobile command unit for the city of Milwaukee police department. They had problems with the combination of multiple users, and the fact that it was equipped with a manual choke. Not many people know how to use a manual choke anymore.
I installed the kit. Very straightforward. It comes with a small hand held selector for initial setup.
I’ve been doing efi installations since the 1990s. Never had such an easy install or such great results. The engine started right up, warmed up nicely. I did some rpm swings with it in and out of gear before driving it.
I was blown away by how well it drove. It uses the Holley HP ecu as the control unit. The self tuning is amazing. I did all adjustments with the hand held selector, and it drove and felt perfect. After it was all set up and driving well, I did a data log with my laptop. The logs showed that it was running right on target. The only thing I changed with the laptop was decel fuel. The logs showed a bit of over fueling when coming to a stop. Nothing you could feel, but I felt cleaning up the decel would keep the wideband alive much longer.
It’s been 3 years and have had no issues.

Another vote for Rich for sourcing your project.

"use it 'till it breaks, replace as needed"