WOW, u guys are killin me now about the K&N air filter!!! Would not have expected to here it's [censored] and will "sandblast" the turbo!! The cone shape seams to have more surface area and i figured it could flow more air?

I only did the filter hoping for mileage???

I bought the truck about 3-4 years old and still had some warranty from Dodge. NOT at all abused but was used by 2 women (YES they were hooked up, lol !!) to occasionally tow a 25 foot camper with a fifth wheel hitch. My friend knew the owners.

The mileage always SUCKED from what i thought it would get...13.5mpg no load or towing. Towing a 20 foot enclosed trailer with a total weight with car was 6700 pounds and mileage drops to 10mpg?????

For some reason i decided to check the mileage 2 months ago and somehow got 16.5 unloaded cruising the highway at 75mph!!
SO, i'm kinda thinking it's due to the muffler being blown out at the seam and flowing better?????

SO now i'm hearing i should throw away the K&N filter and go with factory exhaust system???????????????

I'm the CARETAKER of Weinstats '69 440 'cuda registry and have 104 of the 360 cars to date. 84 fastbacks/20 coupes. Always looking for new(REAL M-code) '69 440 'cudas to add to the registry so drop me a note if any are found or known. This isn't a publicly released registry. Thanks, Dave