Originally Posted By moparmarks
I've used a few sets of the Palco convertible rear panels. Didn't have a choice.
We had Y-1 cover some panels years ago and though they looked good We just were not that impressed.
I have also used several of the Metro front panels and a few rears. Mostly Cuda and a couple Challengers. Though much better than any other repros they still don't fit quite as nice as originals. Still tight on the front nose and all the Cuda ones I've had to space the door handle out so it doesn't rub and hang up on the panel.
Here are some pics of the Palco rears and Metro fronts. Of course the Palcos need to be painted the correct white.

You had to space out the door handle? Really? I put them in all x5 of my Cuda's, I didn't have that problem and that was way before I got involved and I'm the first to [censored]. In reference to the Challenger door panels, I did have to take plastic out of the upper front and lower rear corners on my T/A to get them to fit perfect.

If you look at original panels, how many are split in the upper front corner because they were to tight? More so on Challengers than Cuda's.