Originally Posted By fourgearsavoy
Originally Posted By Thumperdart
I use BLP bleeds and they measure nutz on plus are smaller and either stamped or lazer etched for the sizes...........

They look twice as nice as the others but they are very reasonable.
Too bad I live in Ohio and I have a limited weather window to get all this new stuff done and tested shruggy But when I see what mother nature has done to the world lately I'm lucky to live in Ohio

Thanks for all the info so far up I need to get my carb apart this weekend and see what I have

Gus beer

The beauty of the WB and tuning a carb is that it's damn near endless and even a .002 difference is a BIG jump and can shift the "curve" quite a bit and I test this a LOT weekly on the street. I did a 2-circuit 1150 for a 3400 lb pump gas Chevelle and it made 950+ hp on 93 but this is a Pettis max effort deal and on the dyno it made the most power w/100 Holley jets and .067 idle bleeds with .026 highs. They started w/95's and .028 high bleeds and after the above changes the curve was very nice he said..........I've gone from .037 ifr's to .042's in my 1050 Dommy and from .063 idle bleeds to .076's and everything in between and it changes in every area from idle to peak power/rpms. Same w/emulsion jets, high, low, 1 or 5 and their sizes open up a whole other world of tuning. And the biggie on the street and even on some race cars to keep em clean is the right size t-slot jets and on my car a .055 get's me the cleanest cruise/transition like in the 13-14's and a big jump to .070's made it unhappy in the 9-10 afr range..........FUN STUFF............. beer thumbs

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....