Originally Posted By dogdays
I get it. The custom piston is your best chance then. RaceTech as mentioned above has a good reputation. Diamond is another.

Did you know that people are making billet pistons nowadays? Another option.

I just finished rewatching the Stieg Larsson Millenium trilogy. I saw the Swedish version first and it ruined the American version for me. An American film company getting ready to shoot the second book now with a different actress as Lisbeth.
My conclusion? You Swedes are crazy! And how about the Swedes who are into American cars? Double crazy. Everything you buy is twice the price!

We are having our national holiday Thanksgiving tomorrow. Traditional main dish is roast turkey. So every year the President has a ceremony in which he pardons a live turkey. The turkey is thus saved from the axe and lives out its days in the Washington DC zoo.

Happy Thanksgiving!

R.

Sometimes remakes of things ruins the whole thing and sometimes they are a whole lot better:)
Sure there is a whole lot of crazy going on around here,but i also wouldnt want to live anywhere else,its a fantastic place to live regardless of some of the stupidness going on:)

I hope you all had a nice thanksgiving!

We will see where this goes but nice to see that there are a few options for the stock stroke option.