Originally Posted By MoparBilly
Leaves really nice, what's the rear suspension/ shock setup? Had to feel good to get it back out.

He was so happy to make a few good passes. Its has a Caltrac set-up and caltrac shocks that we bought from a Friend 4-5 years ago. He put it on the car and never touched it again. I honestly can't tell you what's on the front but it may be the old 90/10 shocks I put on the car many many years ago (around 29 years) when my ex-wife used to race the car. This engine fought us from start to finish because I originally built it with a solid lift cam so I didn't modify the lifter galleys. We tried 3 different sets of roller lifters, a new high volume oil pump, restricting oil to the Harlan Sharp rockers, and FINALLY I drilled and tapped the front galley plug to block off oil to 8 of the lifters. A couple of other issues popped up because one head was damaged from a rod breaking in another engine and the piston tapping the head. He was shifting at 6800 and we didn't get a chance to try anything else.

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
422 Indy headed small block
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Livin and lovin life one day at a time