I saw one of 440 Source polished aluminum fabricated covers in their blem section, I ask about it and was told it was return do it not being exactly flat.
I'm building a high dollar all new parts 572 C.I. Hemi motor for show car guy that wants everything chromed or polished, I had one of AR Engr. aluminum timing cover on the shelf but the stock water pump won't clear it so I order two of the fabricated polished aluminum 440 Source ones, one of them rocked on the hemi block and one didn't confused I called them about the bent one and they told me all of them will be slightly bent due to heat warpage when they are welded up work They said to bolt the bent one on the block to see if it will flatten out and seal up shruggy
I installed the front seal in the other non bent one and it is bent now shock runaway
I'm going to bolt it on and see if I can get a .0015 feeler gauge to slide in all the way around it without a gasket, if I can I will use a gasket and some adhesive silicone gasket sealer to seal it up and pray it doesn't leak luck
IHTHs thumbs

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)