I used the Polygraphite bushings in my 74 Satellite. They are not squeak free. Speed bumps or any suspension movement that is near full travel will squeak but for the stability and ride I wouldn't have it any other way. Under normal driving they are quiet.

I had to use Rubber Strut bushings because they didn't make Poly for the October 74 and later B bodies at the time. Prior to October they used the same as the 73 and older style.
My geometry hasn't been a problem but I can easily see the LCA moving back and forth on the shaft if it wanted to because if you leave the inner shell on the LCA, as Dayclona already pointed out needs to be done, the shell is the same size as the LCA shaft forward of the bushing. There is nothing but pressure created by Torsion bar tension to keep the LCA from walking forward or backward. Under hard braking with large tires it may slide.

Somebody used to make replacement shafts with a thicker area forward of the shell. I would look for them and add a grease fitting to them. a machine shop should be able to do it pretty easy.