Originally Posted By dogdays
It's buckets only, but Procar by Scat has some nice looking seats. On the last page of the catalog there are replacement seat tilt adjusters.
R.

Just looked at their website, they have some decent looking seats so I will send them an email about the pricing.

Originally Posted By dart4forte
I replaced my 3rd driver side foam bun this past summer on my 07. Also replaced several panels with OE materials. I got the bun through Rock Auto. Had a local shop do the work. One thing that has to be done is bolster the side support foam facing the door. As you get out that part of the foam collapses cutting into the frame. Eventually the foam cuts completely in half. What I did was take some vinyl and glue it over that portion of the frame. Now the frame wont cut into the foam.

Good idea. I have a hunch that if I find a used seat, whatever seat I get will need this.

Originally Posted By Blusmbl
My truck had a hole in the seatcover exactly where you're describing by 15,000 miles. I took it in and the dealer replaced the upper seat cover, and it didn't happen again. I believe they put some material over the sharp edge so it wouldn't rip again.

Funny, if you look on craigslist or ebay all the seats are showing wear in that spot.

On a truck forum I saw someone recommend this company.....

https://corbeau.com/reclining-seats/sport-seat.html

They have a dealer in Danbury, CT that's not too far from me & may have seats I can go look at. The $598 is not too bad for a pair of seats.

sport-seat-group-02.jpg