I'd like to ask a question based on the "never-say-never" MOPAR builds and that the Engineering drawing doesn't really address this aspect.

So I went to mount the antenna (original hardware) and notice the base can be mounted only two ways, with very minor clocking adjustment once installed.

A friend of mine has pic's of his prior to teardown the way opposite I believe to be as intended. Unfortunately my pics prior to teardown had the antenna removed.

So I'm hoping a few of you have pics of your AAR's prior to teardown or survivor pics to ref.

So I loosely placed the mounts in and placed a screw driver in the hole to show the positioning.

Option 1 - Basically straight up and down, it appears this position will clear the ducktail when the trunk is opened and should pose no other issues.

Option 2 - By turning the hardware 180 degrees out the position changes to leaning AFT and Outboard. This too clears the ducktail when the trunk is open by leaning just Outboard of the spoiler, due to the leaned back angle this would be needed.

(pics to follow)