Originally Posted By MI Mopar Works
Originally Posted By Big Bad Bee
Thank you for the suggestions. Was trying to get the car ready for a show and was out to time ordering books. Mike that link is great for the disassembly but says to follow the FSM for reinstallation... The FSM says nothing about how to install the fuzzy pieces, but I've looked at enough photos and blogs to figure it out. The soldering iron tip is a really good idea. Could burn the holes while in place on the glass. I used a hole punch but had to try twice. Thank you for the info on filing down the guides. I've got the pieces cut and ready to go in once the guides are ready.

The FSM says to mount the lift bracket and insert the plastic rivet before putting the window in. I'm here to tell you, it ain't going to fit through the top of the door edge. somebody was a sleep at chrysler engineering.

The lift bracket and rivet absolutely will fit through the top of the door opening. The trick is to not have the cat whiskers/window sweeps installed yet.

Yes, I have done it many times.
Another method of changing the vertical fuzzy is to remove the screw and rubber seal at the top of the vent channel, and carefully spread the channel back from the vent window frame. This will allow you to slide the glass out and back in from the top and not disturb the vent frame adjustment.