I run that pan in a 1966 Barracuda with a 340 and a stock cross member. I had to clearance the right front corner of the sump kick out to clear the curvature of the stock cross member, dont know if that would be an issue with the cross member you plan on using. I run Dougs headers with no clearance issues, the bottom of pan sits about about 1/4" above the bottom of the stock cross member as well so no issues with ground clearance as well. The only thing that I dont like about it but its not a big deal is there is a small sump at the rear that traps oil in when you change it due to a kick up in the center of the pan to clear the drag link. You could weld on a bung and put in a drain plug to get around that if it bothered you. I have run a couple of track days and some short coarse autocross events and have never had oil starvation issues. You have to run their windage tray and replace a couple of main cap bolts with studs to accommodate it. I changed it out in the car, wouldn't recommend that but it will work if you have lots of patience.