Stinger -- I think Hotchkis made some typo error about their bars.. its been out there for a long time... 1.03... 1.10.

Don't be afraid of larger TBs...the factory TBs were very weak... made to attract the mass population with a fairly soft ride.

Depending on what your purposes are (occasional daily driver... vs. competition usage.. AX/HSAX, etc) any thing larger than factory stock (0.89-0.92) will be noticably better for handling.

The TBs help control lift and dive. The more serious and aggressive you'd be driving, the greater the lift/dive.. as well as lean side/side.

The FF 1.12 TBs are an excellent daily driver TB that'll also be moderate for occasional AX/HSAX/HPDE track days. IF you have a SB, 1.12 are very good; BB.. consider nothing less than 1.12.

FF's 1.18 will amaze you... so much that you'll only wonder why you didn't go that size in the first place. My 1.24 TBs are very stiff, but still drivable on the street/hwy... excellent for AX/HSAX/HPDE events. Ride harshness can be controlled by shocks (consider adjustables.. Viking/QA1, etc), along with tire sidewall profile (30-35-40-45 progress stiffly ... 30-35 stiffest; 50-60 softer); tire air pressures contribute as well.

After you get used to driving the 1.18s, you'll ask why you didn't go stiffer yet.... pending your intentions.

When stiffening the front, consider a some additional stiffness in the rear. It may take time, pending your intent with the car, to conclude and be satisfied.

FF will make larger TBs beyond their 1.18 stock-shelf TBs... just ask them. The 1.24 is the limit due to the hex size being 1.25.

Last edited by Mopar Mitch; 08/15/17 07:46 PM.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!