Originally Posted By jcc
None of your replies are falling on deaf ears, I have two things going for me in my own eyes, 1. persistence, 2. it's more race car then show car, so laser straight as much as it is appreciated and respected, is not a goal I must achieve, at least not on my first one. biggrin

I have found but yet to contact a true auto custom glass manufacturer in Pa, which is a direction I prefer since, I am not restricted. Once I get a quote, I'm likely to rethink that.
Another option, being its your first chop..... Go find a junk car. Even a ratty old Nissan Sentra. Grab a a sawzall and chop the top and see if it's your capability to learn and do it to your car. Just an idea. You'll know pretty quickly if you can pull it off on your own car. It would just suck for you to trash your car by accident. ... Also, think it through and think of other options. ... Say ya want a 5 inch chop.. Measure the distance between the tops of the left and right side glass with them rolled up. Roll your side glass down 5 inches and measure the distance between your left and right top of the glass. See what the difference is. It may be dang close enough to adjust with your window tracks. You'll be kicking the A pillar back to close the gap and shortening your roof. Also, like someone else said, see if there is room to have your windshield fit 5 inches lower at the cowl. Then to the back glass, fab a window plug to use what glass you'll like. Just like a window plug in a SE Challenger. Just some ideas for ya. Good luck!!

Chris from New Jersey