Thanks Guys Member ahy,story is owner lost key told him what I needed,came back with new switch and key/tumbler I said where's the cylinder? He then ordered the whole 110$$ set off eBay,I get the stuff the switch from Megapartsusa and the autozone switch were both garbage good for insurance fraud I guess,so after I posted this yesterday out of frustration I drilled lock pin out of original pried cylinder out,put new ebag cylinder and key set in his original switch (60,0000 mile Daytona and it works like a charm.I am a mechanic for a living and totally understand the crap shoot with aftermarket electronics but why!!!Is it that hard to make something right then sell it to hard working people as pure junk and waste of time, and to the guy who isn't quite as bright as he aught to be burn his ride down,but I've mostly learned to laugh at this and not let it give me a freaking stroke but as you can see I posted this thread so it clearly P'd me off thanks for the good dialog interesting read.Moral of story should had a guy pic the lock to retain OE switch

Last edited by pullandrag; 07/31/17 02:19 AM.