Good luck on finding accurate info on wipers. I had to do my own research, and I suspect you will have to as well.

It's not clear from your initial post what your trying to do. From your post above, it sounds like you are trying to find the correct original wiper blades for the original wiper arms of 1970 Super Bee? If so...

Go to the 1970 Parts book. Look up all three items; wiper arms, wiper blades and refills. When I looked in '67, '68 and '69 I was able to find patterns in the part number and the descriptions. (Both Anco and Trico blades were used in those years.)

Now here's the catch, so to speak. To say you are looking for ANCO or Trico is not enough. Anco and Trico make several styles of blades. The current series don't cross reference to the pushbutton series ANCO made back in the 60s and 70s. I don't know about the Trico. I can say the current 'classic' is not a reissue but just a retro look. So take the p/n from Dodge and do some 'net searches for images of the real thing. Then you know what to look for.