I was there on the show field. I agree, far from packed. We had rain that stopped around 5:00am so maybe that made the difference. I attended most of these events, the 1st show in 2011. Big Daddy was there, raced the chally, and signed all of the trophies for the car show winners. The next year, Ray Barton judged the car show and 422 Motorsports was invited to race. The remaining shows, no personalities or added attractions were present. They had a hemi challenge this year but it was for late models. Although they were fast, I guess I'm old school and would have liked to see more classis race cars rather than late models. No SS/AH cars were present. I did hear that they ran them on Friday night in between rain and drying the track. I think they got 1 round in. Why in the he!! didn't they run on Saturday like usual as the weather was predicted to be perfect? Someone screwed up there. Those cars are a draw for me and most I talked to were disappointed they were not there.

I attended 5 of these events there since 2011 and before the awards, Lex Duda says next year will be even bigger. It hasn't and don't expect it will ever be. Doubt I'll attend this event next year unless things change.