Originally Posted By Billy
My engine temperature is remaining around 220. The temperature will not drop when the vehicle is traveling on the highway.

The radiator is aluminum and is made by Northern. The radiator core has 2 rows of 1" tubes. I filled the radiator with water and a bottle of waterwetter.

Attached to the aluminum radiator is a 16" electric fan that produces 2000 cfm. The electric fan is a puller that is located between the radiator and engine.

The engine, a 440, has been freshly rebuilt. The engine does not have an engine fan attached to it. The water pump is brand new. The water pump housing is factory original. The timing is set at 36 degrees. The carb has 94 jets and a power plug.

The car performs excellent despite its overheating. Any advice? Thanks!

For one, the cfm of the puller fan jumps out and two, I'd put a QF 4-window p/v in the primary and jet down accordingly then adjust pvcr's for best top end afr's/power.......... beer No wideband............ work Is there a shroud or is the fan tied to the rad like most........

Last edited by Thumperdart; 06/24/17 06:33 PM.

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....