Originally Posted By Challenger 1
Originally Posted By A39Coronet
I favor fuel systems that don't run a return from the regulator all the way back down the length of the car. My Magnafuel pump has the return right at the pump, and no return from the engine compartment. I'm not a fan of running two lengths of hose that distance; waste of money on line, and just another thing that could leak/dry rot/get hit and send you home early. Obviously depends on what parts you already have in your possession.

By returning fuel right in front of the pump you run the risk of introducing bubbles and turbulence into the inlet of the fuel pump and can cause cavatation during hot weather.
Steel line should be used front to back and not hose.

It returns it right after the pump into the tank (should have specified). With the return on the opposite end of the tank, and the feeds coming out of the bottom, no chance of aeration or turbulence other than normal occurrence with the car moving.

Originally Posted By MR_P_BODY
I'll use a return system any day.. when I was
testing hot fuel in Cali.(Death Valley and Baker
grade) I seen fuel temps in the low 300* range..
that fuel at the injectors was sitting there
boiling.. it took a fair amount of time to get
that hot fuel out of there.. with a return it
would be out of there in short order...I dont
mind paying more for a good system.. even if it
weighs more
wave

In PA, and pretty much anywhere outside of the hottest place on Earth, I never have to worry about 300 degree fuel temps. Theres also a safety aspect of not running two full lengths of fuel line.

I understand theres more than one way down a racetrack, I'm just saying why I favor this style. Theres a reason bigger Aeromotive and Magnafuel race pumps utilize this feature.

Follow my G3 Hemi Barracuda build on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSDAWczXoZw&list=PLTus_wQu8POADHEeJNJp2nr4NMHEyB9EK

2015 Tri-State Stock Super Stock Champion
2017 Monster Mopar Pro Winner
2018 Monster Mopar No Box Winner