Well, I started with what I thought was a almost rust free Alabama car. After stripping the cheap but decent looking green paint job off the car, I wasn`t really that surprised at what we found. The car had be hit on the drivers side door post to just forward of the fuel filler door. They must have used parts from another wrecked Charger as the door was from a burnt orange 70 (door lock hole was found under the door pad), door pillar, inside rear side window framework, and two sections of rear quarter panels were scabbed in and the welding was horendous and there was tons of bondo! There were also some very poor repairs made to the passenger side rear quarter due to rust issues. It was all hidden under lots of bondo. Also the trunk pan was replaced at some point which I assume was due to rust and it looked like a beginner installed the two piece pan. Anyways, I bought two rear quarters and a one piece trunk pan from AMD. The trunk pan was perfect. Although the rear quarters were nice out of the box, they needed lots of massaging to get them right. All of the major welding and metal work is now done and done right. I was lucky in one sense, both doors, both fenders, the roof, the floor pans, the dutchman panel, the cowl, all the window channels, the hood, rocker panels, frame rails, the raer panel, front valance, and the deck lid were absolutly rust free and only required minimal work to make them perfect. The car is going to be quadruple black, (black paint, black vinyl top, black interior, and a matte black rear tail stripe) so everything has to be perfect in order for the car to look right as black will show any imperfections in the body work. Enjoy the pics and I`ll keep you folks updated when possible.

Nobody gets in to see the wizard!
Ain`t no way!
Ain`t no how!