1998 Grand Cherokee Limited, got a few issues that may be inter-related but need to tips on trouble shooting.

First issue I noticed was the interior lights would not turn off after shutting down the vehicle. They turn off when its started, return to being on where turned off and stay on after locking the vehicle. Some basic trouble shooting leads me to believe its may be the body module, but could be an issue with the light switch.

To avoid draining the battery while chasing this, I took out all the bulbs. A week later go out to work on it and battery is dead. Charge it back up, install and start checking draw. I find a .4 amp draw on the 50 amp mux/tow circuit which, unfortunately, is the circuit for nearly every power accessory in the darn vehicle. So, I've got something draawing power within some accessory. Also within this circuit are two door control modules, that interface with the body module, which makes me wonder if there is a relationship to this issue and the interior lights.

Looking for Suggestions on ways to continue testing in an effort to isolate without simply replacing parts.