I started putting parts back on the roadrunner, or should I say attempted to. I am having difficulty right away. I bought weather stripping from Dante's which is the Super Seal brand. I am attempting to put on the trunk seal but it doesn't go over the lip. It looks to glue down on the top. One end is divided and one is not. One side is flat and the other has a curve. How does it get glued down? Pictures always are helpful.

Next, I tried to put on the tail light extensions and tail lights. First, my gasket set is labeled wrong so I have gaskets for the wrong car. Once I get the correct gaskets, does one go on In between the extension and the body Or do I use that "sealing tape"? If I use the tape, where do I put it exactly? How about when the tail light goes in, is there a gasket that goes on both sides (1 against extension?), I know one goes against the inside to the body. Pics appreciated if I have to use that "sealing tape"!

Lastly (for now), the long inner door weather stripping. The part the starts under the wing window has holes that match the body (not for the press in plastic clips), do these get screws to hold it in or should there have been plastic "push in" tabs with flat heads to hold it in? Pics please!

Help!