A couple of weeks ago I posted a question where I was trying to figure out what kind of drum brakes were installed on my 68 Barracuda. The car has a Dana 60 that's been cut down and someone in the past installed Mopar 10" drum brakes with 2.5" wide shoes and the consensus was that these brakes most likely came off a B,C, or E body. The brakes did not come with parking brake components in the drums. I was able to find the correct parts to rebuild the brakes and get the parking brake levers for those drums. So that's all good and thanks to everyone here who pointed me in the right direction.

Now I have a new problem to solve. I need to come up with the parking brake cables that go from drum to drum. I have the long cable the comes from the parking brake actuator in the dash and that runs down the length of the underside of car and terminates in a threaded rod about 5-6 inches long near the differential. Since this is a non-standard application I can't just order OEM cables - or can I? I'm looking for ideas/solutions that would work with my existing long cable and the larger size 10" drums. Would used B or E body cables work? Is it possible to make cables? Do I need 2 cables or can I use one that terminates at each drum?
Thanks in advance.