Washington has the doofy vapor boots too, but if you do the old two-hand to hold the thing back so you can eye the filler it's worked fine.

The vent design does not seem that great - they really barf out gas at first, but it stops being able to move enough air after the tank is maybe 2/3 full and it starts backing up the filler tube. I'll have to note where around that tends to happen for me so I can let people know. I was planning on filling at home via larger jerry cans for the most part, but I do want to drive out of combat radius once in awhile too.

Originally Posted By Cab_Burge
Most gas station attendant here in Oregon will allow you to tell them how to put your fuel in your classic or let you do it if you ask scope thumbs
You are allowed to put in diesel your trucks and cars so maybe there is hope on gasoline soon luck Dang them enviormental liberals anyways runaway whistling stirthepot grin
What part of central Oregon, which town?

That's good to know - I've had a hard time reading how it would go in my 90s cars. I'm going to be in the west side of Eugene. I really like Deschutes beer, so Bend is on my short list for first trips post-move grin Really looking forward to being down in Oregon, there's so much new big $ up here you don't see hardly any old bangers out and about day to day compared to just 5 years ago. Everyone's clueless about getting their hands dirty...

1967 Dodge Coronet Deluxe station wagon

1.03" T-bars, QA1 arms/rods, Cordoba/GM Metric/Volare brake & knuckle, XHDs, Hellwig rear sway, 318 Magnum w/ air gap, 727, 3.23s