I've got a '70 B-body & the driver's window keeps coming off the track. Looking at the other side, I see that my driver's window "plastic push-in" that connects the glass to the track is missing a "lock pin".

I should have take a picture of the passenger side, but I will try to describe it. This picture if the driver's side. Towards the right, just above the regulator arm you can see the white plastic insert that connects the window to the track. There "should" be a plastic pin that pushes into the center hole of the insert you see that keeps all the insert's "4 fingers" spread apart & locked in place. Without that little plastic "locking pin", my driver's insert just keeps popping out.

The replacements I've seen online look just like what I have.....no "locking pin". I did see some A-body ones that look similar and have a screw running into that "lock pin hole" to keep the fingers spread. I'm half-temped to try a hardware store screw in mine.

Where can I get these window "plastic push-in" pieces that have the "plastic locking pins"? OR... what else can I do to keep my window on the track?

Smaller Window Pic.jpg

70 Roadrunner convt. street car 440+6, NOS, 4-spd, SS springs '96 Mustang GT convt. street car '04 4.6 SOHC, NOS, auto, lowered "Officer, that button is for short on-ramps"