I removed the air pump. it had 2 large tubes heading back towards the exhaust behind the engine, not into the heads like I had heard they went. On fords, the air injection went straight into the manifolds, and those were easy to seal when removed. I was told on a MOPAR 360, the air injection goes into the heads, but I cannot see where, unless its the back of the heads which I cant see (havent spent to much time searching.)

I removed the pump, pulley and brackets, plugged the vacuum line and temporarily blocked the tubes until I can get under the truck and see where they lead.

The power steering pump squealed like crazy and when I checked it out, the belt was very loose. So I got a new belt, and after I removed the smog pump and related brackets, I changed the belt on the power steering pump/reservoir and properly tightened it, and topped off the fluid. It was silent for a day, now it makes off and on squealing noises, especially when the engine hasnt fully warmed up.

Is it possible for the pump itself to be making the squealing noises, or be so worn out that it doesn't spin easily therefore making the belt rub against a stiff pulley?