thx everyone! as far as the cost,,,the car needs EVERYTHING,,,and i contacted quite a few shops,,the cpl that got back to me either couldn't take on something SO extensive,,,or just plain werent interested. when i called gyc,,within the first few minutes of explaining what i had and the brief back story,,without hesitation mark said he and the shop would love to be involved in the restoration,,regardless if the capacity. i sent him a hundred pics of every square inch,,and the next day he gave us a price to restore, and hand us back an completely finished car that meets/exceeds all factory specs for assembly, appearance and safety in accordance with the 1968 Hamtramck assembly plant specs. that being said,,he was half the price of the spitball estimates i got from 2 other shops that didnt have the time,,,,i could not buy the parts myself for what mark is charging to do the entire restoration. he did ask us permission to use the car as a feature car,,so that may have played into helping lower the final price, but its still less than a new ram pickup.