I would get a Champion 3 row and a wide of one that will fit in between the frame rails. there is (or was) a guy on here who sells em & guarantees good fitment). I had a 2 row Champion in my 65 dart 318 DD (189 to my door-EBay) tho that app sure ain't gonna test its cooling capabilities. reportedly some ain't flat (check that right off the bat) and the radiator itself side panels may need a new hole or two redrilled on the "direct fit ones" but yours ain't gonna be a DF & something I never thought of till it was mentioned is that the cooling tubes can be somewhat smaller than other performance radiators but I think for the money you highly likely will not go wrong with a champion. get the lower outlet on the opposite side of your timing marks & as you know just need the right pump manifold to accomplish that (easily done). Be sure & paint it. that bare alum looks like Hell! Maybe even a 4 row & with that you'd want a schroud & a killer fixed multiple blade fan properly spaced (good idea either way). I would add the anticav plate, cut a round plate in half & weld em behind the vanes.

live every 24 hour block of time like it's your last day on earth